And I actually feel more like myself than I have in several weeks, thank goodness!
So that means I have energy to post to the blog...let's see, what's new?
- Ava has started to crawl - granted, it's not a quick crawl, but she's still getting the hang of it. Tonight she managed to scoot around her room with her little naked butt up in the air (I had just given her a bath, and she is really resisting diapering these days. :( )
- She has tried all of the veggies, and seems to like them all. YIPPEE! With that under our belt, we moved onto fruits this morning...she made the oddest face when she got a mouthful of applesauce. And then she couldn't get enough of it. I'm so glad we don't have a picky eater (yet.)
- She's propping herself up on one arm now, and reaching for things in the air - like her mobile, my hair, Scott's nose, whatever. Those little nails are SO sharp!
- She's doing great at sitting on her own - it makes bath time so much easier. Speaking of baths, check out our little splash monster in the video below.
- Ava and I went to the spa today...she watched very intently while I got my brows waxed. She wanted to make sure I wasn't getting hurt! Scott thought it would be cute if she got a mani while she was there. I don't think so!
- Her little legs are getting so strong - she gets a serious workout in the Jumperoo...see the video!
Scott's out ice fishing now, which means I had her all to myself tonight. And once she went to bed, I had no idea what to do. So, this is it - posting to the blog, and probably a movie next.Have a great weekend!