Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lazy Days

Now when I say lazy, I don't actually mean lazy...like we all lay around all day, doing absolutely nothing.  However, both Ava and I were in our pjs until noon yesterday, which was pretty nice.  Granted, she got to play and watch movies, and I was working, but still.  It was nice not to have to rush to get dressed in the morning, and head out into the world.

We've been watching a lot of Tinkerbell lately, so when Ava's latest contraption was a "fly boat", it shouldn't have taken me so long to realize where she got the idea from.  Our little winged friend built a boat in one of her movies, so Ava thought she should replicate it at home.  My favorite part is that Ava's version included a coffee pot and cups, in the event you need some warm beverages while taking a spin out in the water!

I'm not really sure if her arms powered the boat...?


Taking a break from being the captain


Tired of me getting in her face with the camera...


Another example of a lazy moment this week...gotta have some downtime!


Thankfully, the rest of our week was uneventful...no more tragedies, just normal life stuff happening.  We've had a good weekend spending some time with the family, as well as friends. We're all a bit tired, so I'm thinking it may be a pretty low-key day, which sounds like the perfect way to end the weekend!

1 comment:

Stephanie Blackwood said...

Sounds like a perfect day. My Saturday was similar with jammies and couch all day, except I didn't have a Fly Boat. When not on the couch, I some time laying on the bathroom floor...some sort of virus that I hope nobody, NOBODY, not even my worst enemy gets. 24 hours later, it's passed. It's Sunday...beautiful, sunny, cool in an appropriate way for February. xos