Monday, September 21, 2009

Bummin' Around the House

Ava's been such a smiley girl lately, so I wanted to capture some of our evening moments together...

At dinner one night, I took a ton of video of her, but it's mostly stuff to amuse us as the parents - it would probably bore everyone else!


She's loved climbing on the furniture lately - when I look at these, it makes me realize what a big girl she's becoming.

I love the crossed legs in this one!


I've said it before, and I'll say it a million more times...Darla is the most patient dog. Scott thought it would be funny to have her wear Ava's toy. Silly Scott.


Ava's got several molars coming in...as Scott was feeling around for them tonight, she showed him exactly how sharp and strong they are. Guess Daddy won't be doing that again any time soon!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the laid back, crossed legs look! She's had a tough day, she's taking it easy. So cute!

Jean said...

So cute! She is getting so big, a little lady already. Owen is getting molars too. I feel so bad for them; it has to be painful. Tell Scott I sympathize with him because Owen too chopped down on my shoulder the other day and I still have the teeth marks to show for it. It hurt SO bad!! We have a little biter on our hands.